Grindeks offer for you:
- Gross basic salary from 1500 to 1700 EUR and variable part of the salary based on results.
- Co-financed lunch and paid transport from/to work.
- Health, accident insurance and paid optics.
- A safe and flexible work environment.
- Development and training opportunities in Latvia and beyond.
- Extensive social support and motivation program (benefits, days off, etc. benefits). Team entertainment and development events.
Grindeks expects from you:
- Higher education in pharmacy, chemistry or biology (you can be a final year student).
- Good knowledge of Latvian and English, knowledge of Russian is desirable.
- Ability to work with MS Office (Word, Excel).
- Ability to analyze the obtained results.
- Orientation to results and self-development.
- A high sense of responsibility, pedantry, accuracy.
- Good communication and cooperation skills.
Your job duties: (according to the job description)
1. Prepare literature summaries on the finished dosage form
development, technology, stability.
2. Draw up a plan of experiments.
3. To carry out the development of experimental series of finished dosage forms.
4. To participate in the introduction of new ready-made medicinal forms into production.
5. Fill out the recording documentation.
Send CV and motivation letter to [email protected]
Address: 53 Krustpils Street, Riga, LV-1057.
We guarantee your confidentiality!
We thank all applicants, but please note that we will contact candidates who will be nominated for further rounds of selection.