Grindeks offer for you:
- Gross basic salary from 2500 to 2800 EUR and a result-based variable part of the salary.
- Co-sponsored lunch.
- Health, accident insurance and paid optics.
- A safe and flexible work environment.
- Development and training opportunities in Latvia and beyond.
- Extensive social support and motivation program (benefits, days off, etc. benefits).
- Team entertainment and development events.
Grindeks expects from you:
- Higher education in medicine, pharmacy. Additional education in business management, entrepreneurship or economics will be an advantage.
- At least 5 years of work experience in pharmacy, understanding of therapies for various diseases and the possibilities of replacing therapies. Common understanding of the future development trends of pharmaceuticals.
- Excellent knowledge of Latvian and English.
- Excellent analytical skills in creating essence from market data, latest trends in medicine and other available resources. Ability to concisely present the obtained information.
- Excellent skills in analyzing large amounts of information with MS Office software (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Technical skills with MS Office (Word, Excel) at a good user level.
- Ability to work with databases, their use and application for market data analysis (IQ VIA, Pharmazoom).
- Very good planning skills, ability to set priorities and constantly plan your working time.
Your job duties: (according to the job description)
- Take the lead and coordinate the cooperation of employees involved in several structural units in generating new ideas to improve existing, known products.
- Taking into account market trends and future perspectives, look for molecules outside the existing product portfolio within the approved therapeutic groups with the possibility of improving them in order to provide the patient with even better treatment options.
- Carry out evaluation and analysis of new/potential products based on market data, competitor environment, competitor price strategy, local health care system specifics, therapeutic guidelines.
- Prepare and justify sales forecast-plan of new/potential products by region, define achievable goals.
- Cooperate with the company's existing market regions regarding new product development, prepared sales forecasts, pricing strategy.
- Submit work plans and reports on work done to the management.
Send CV and motivation letter to [email protected]
Address: 53 Krustpils Street, Riga, LV-1057.
We guarantee your confidentiality!
We thank all applicants, but please note,
that we will contact the candidates who will be nominated for further rounds of selection.