GRINDEKS offer for you:
- Gross basic salary from 2000 to 2300 EUR and variable part of the salary based on results.
- Provision of quality work tools and a well-furnished work space.
- Co-sponsored lunch.
- Health, accident insurance and paid optics, as well as other additional benefits.
- Extensive social support and motivation program.
- Friendly team and orientation towards sustainable professional development and growth of employees.
GRINDEKS expects from you:
- Higher legal education and legal qualification.
- At least 3 years of work experience as a lawyer and at least 1 year of work experience in working with contracts.
- Ability to work with various contracts, incl. with a foreign element.
- Very good knowledge of Obligation Law, Commercial Law, understanding of CMR, CISG.
- Knowledge of Latvian, English and Russian at a sufficient level to be able to fully work with legal documents (mostly contracts) in the relevant language (knowledge of all three languages will be considered an advantage).
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Ability to collect and analyze information, as well as model legal situations.
- A high sense of responsibility, pedantry, accuracy.
Your job duties: (according to the job description)
- Review and coordinate draft documents, incl. contracts with a
- Advise company management and employees on legal
processes and developments.
- To ensure compliance of the company's economic activity with valid
- Defend and represent the interests of the company, incl. within the framework of legal
- Perform other tasks of company management and heads of structural units
according to the legal profession.
CV and motivation letter should be sent to the Personnel Department.
Address: Krustpils iela 53, Riga, LV – 1057
E-mail: [email protected]