GRINDEKS offer for you:
- Gross base salary up to 1650 EUR and result-based variable salary part.
- Co-sponsored lunch.
- Health, accident insurance and paid optics.
- A safe and flexible work environment.
- Development and training opportunities in Latvia and beyond.
- Extensive social support and motivation program (benefits, days off, etc. benefits).
- Team entertainment and development events.
GRINDEKS expects from you:
- Higher education in chemistry or pharmacy.
- At least 2 years of work experience in a pharmaceutical company or in a position related to drug registration.
- Good knowledge of Latvian and English (oral, written).
- Responsibility and the ability to effectively organize your work.
- Technical skills with MS Office (Word, Excel) at a good user level.
- Orientation to results and self-development.
- A high sense of responsibility, pedantry, accuracy.
Your job duties: (according to the job description)
- Ensure the exchange of documentation (eg, production protocols, reports, etc.) between contract manufacturers and the company.
- Inform and provide the contract manufacturer with current package versions.
- Inform contract manufacturers about changes proposed in the company in production processes, quality control, etc
- Develop information reports on the appropriate quality specifications and analysis methods, instructions on packaging used in production, etc
CV and motivation letter should be sent to the HR Department.
Address: Krustpils iela 53, Riga, LV – 1057
E-mail: [email protected]