Grindeks offer for you:
- Gross basic salary from 1650 to 1900 EUR and a result-based variable part of the salary.
- Co-financed lunch and paid transport from/to work.
- Health, accident insurance and paid optics.
- A safe and flexible work environment.
- Development and training opportunities in Latvia and beyond.
- Extensive social support and motivation program (benefits, days off, etc. benefits).
- Team entertainment and development events.
Grindeks expects from you:
- Higher education in chemistry or pharmacy (you can be a final year student).
- Good knowledge and practical skills in analytical chemistry.
- Previous work experience in synthetic organic chemistry.
- Good knowledge of Latvian and English (oral, written), knowledge of Russian will be considered an advantage.
- Technical computer skills (Word, Excel) at a good user level.
- Very good planning and organizational skills.
- Orientation to results and self-development.
- A high sense of responsibility, pedantry, accuracy.
- Good communication and cooperation skills.
Your job duties: (according to the job description)
- Perform method development and validation for new and/or existing products, and analyzes and research included in the work plan.
- Evaluate and present results in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices and company requirements, observing data integrity requirements in analytical work.
- Follow up on changes, existence, availability of reagents, standard substances and material residues.
- Organize preventive maintenance and repairs of analytical equipment, perform equipment calibration and/or their monitoring.
- Perform other managerial tasks as needed.
Send CV and motivation letter to [email protected] .
Address: 53 Krustpils Street, Riga, LV-1057.
Phone: 67083302. We guarantee your confidentiality!
We thank all applicants, but please note that we will contact candidates who will be nominated for further rounds of selection.