- The employee is one of our VALUES – professional and knowledgeable, goal-oriented individuals who seek to achieve their full potential are crucial for company’s successful development.
- REMUNERATION our employee receives is in line with the current demands of the labour market and individual performance. Additionally, allowances and bonuses stipulated in the collective agreement are provided.
- There is an employees’ trade union to oversee employees’ interests and expectations and maintain continuous DIALOGUE between them and the company’s management.
- Long-term cooperation between employees’ trade union and company’s management has resulted in gradually improved MOTIVATION PROGRAM that includes social guarantees, partial compensation for meals, free transport, accident and health insurance, sports complex and exercise classes at company’s premises, well-planned working hours, additionally paid vacation days and study leave, various events and gifts for employees and their children, options to join Grindeks choir and sports teams.
- Grindeks takes care of employees’ CAREER DEVELOPMENT offering to take part in skills and competencies enhancing activities – projects, new assignments, training in Latvia and abroad.
- Being a pharmaceutical manufacturer Grindeks pays particular attention to the occupational health and safety, therefore, WORKING ENVIRONMENT here is safe, modern and technically well equipped.
- As a vertically integrated pharmaceutical business with the worldwide export network Grindeks has an advantage of covering multiple career areas, and DIVERSITY is offered to all dedicated individuals.