Duties and responsibilities:
- topical and liquid finished dosage forms (FDF) – ointment, gel, cream, oral and topical liquid – technology development, launching newly developed FDF in the Finished Dosage Forms Production Unit (FDFPU),
- newly developed outside the company FDF technology transfer,
- improvement of existing product technologies including evaluation of new raw material suppliers,
- preparation of information for developing FDF technical and technological documentation,
- preparation of information on process technology for registration files,
- preparation of reports on the work performed.
Requirements for candidates:
- degree in pharmacy, chemistry or biology,
- work experience in the pharmaceutical industry of at least 1 year or in the cosmetic and food industries of at least 3 years,
- good knowledge of English and Russian languages, knowledge Latvian will be taken as advantage,
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel).
- health insurance and accident insurance,
- interesting, dynamic and diverse work in a modern work environment,
- subsidized lunch, the opportunity to use the company’s sports complex and staff bus.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to the Human Resources Department by the 17th March 2019.
Company address: 53 Krustpils St, Riga, LV 1057, Latvia